A Green building focuses on increasing the efficiency of resource use - energy, water, materials - while reducing building impact on human health and the environment during the building's lifecycle, through better siting, design, construction, operation, maintenance, and removal. Green Buildings should be designed and operated to reduce the overall impact of the built environment on its surroundings.
Green Certified Projects
Dato' AR Cheah Kah Lip is a certified green building facilitators.
Enclosed are the list of recent Green Certified Projects
- Velocity Two Office (GreenRE Platinum)
- Velocity Two Retail & Service Apartment Plot A (GreenRE Gold)
- Velocity Two Retail & Service Apartment Plot B (GreenRE Gold)
- Avila Service Apartment & Retail (GreenRE Gold)
- Artessa Condominium (GreenRE Gold)
- Taman Billion Condominium (GreenRE Gold)
- Atria Shopping Gallery (Green Mark Certified)
- Atria Damansara SOFO (GBI Certified)
- 2018 Majlis Bandaraya Petaling Jaya Appreciation Awards to AKIPRIMA for fully achieving the Green Building Objective as required by Majlis Working towards Petaling Jaya Being a Green City
- Onsen Suites Tambun Ipoh (GreenRE Silver)